The Governor of Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi, has announced the appointment of Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) as the new chancellor of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere Ekiti.
In statement released by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Yinka Oyebode, said “Fayemi has approved the appointment of members of the Governing Council of Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere Ekiti.
“The Governing Council Members are:
1. Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN)- Chancellor.
2. Chief Afolabi Ojuawo- Pro Chancellor and Chairman of Governing Council.
3. Prof Kola Oladunjoye – Member.
4. Mr S. I. Folorunso- Member
5. Otunba Kunle Ajayi- Member.
6. Mrs Jumoke Adamolekun- Memberaa
7. Chief (Mrs) Moni Afuye- Member
8. Dr Segun Aina- Member
9. Dr Adelana Adeleye – Olusae – Member
“The appointments take immediate effect”.